Friday, August 17, 2012

I love making journals

I have another journal on the go...it is for our trip 'down east' in September to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and then across the ferry to Halifax. I've never been to those states and heard its quite beautiful so I'm really looking forward to it.

A new journal is always so much fun. This one is made from an old french book I found over in Quebec...it was a children's novel - I love the cover pic. Not too many pages are being put into it as we will only be away for 2 weeks, however I plan to fill it.


I did Mary Ann Moss's online class on visual journalling and bookmaking and I loved it. Her blog is Dispatch From LA...she is a lot of fun. I'm trying a new method this time...the Sewn Chains method which means the stitching shows on the spine of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment